Sunday, October 3, 2010

#150 Make do and Mend Card My 150th Cricut Project!!!

I loooovvveee the way this card came out so much it's so me I love lace and glitter and pink LOL! Even on clothes and purses! I made this card for the BBTB2 challenge this week to use the sewing machine. I finally got some courage and bought some cricut Markers in black and brown, I have been wanting to try these for about a year now but I have been so scared....I don't know why. I just get tired of my tiny cuts like letters, etc. getting ruined because the paper is too thin or something and I get mad! So I really love these cricut Markers and I am going to use them all the time they were so easy, I think it's easier than cutting out an image....can you imagine how the Imagine would be???? Oh and I used a 50% off coupon at Joann's so they were only $7.50 for a pack of 5 black and brown markers. Keep an eye out because I will be posting more projects with them...yay for cricut Markers!

So I cut the machine from Heritage, put in my xyron sticker machine upside down and poured pink MS Glitter on it. I put beige lace on my card with 3 black buttons to make it look kinda like clothes. I did some distressing with my Walnut Stain ink.

14 comments:

  1. Wow! I love all the little extras that you added to your card. That sewing machine is a neat cut. I used it once for a card I tried sewing (check it out). I have never used the inks either for the same reason, maybe I should work up some courage too!

    Thanks,
    Georgiana :)
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/2010/09/national-sewing-month.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the papers you used and the lace is just lovely. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! TFS
    shewhodreamz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, and of course the glitter and lace, very girly girl, lol! I have some of the markers too and still haven't used them, I like how the writing turned out, a little thicker then I thought but that's the way I would want it to be. Maybe I'll have to try it this weekend. Thanks for joining in this week at BBTB2.
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card!!! Love the lace and buttons and that glitter on your sewing machine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis came out soo cute! I really like how the markers look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADorable! Aren't the markers FUN!? Thanks for joining in with BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness those cricut markers look fabulous and that cloth! Super adorable.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! I have cricut markers that I should try too. Love the way the sentiment looks, all the lace and glitter!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandra, This is a beautiful card!!! I have been looking around your super cute blog and I just beacame a new follower. You have gorgeous creations! I hope you can visit me at my blog sometime! Have a wonderful day.

    hugs,
    Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! The detail girl is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love it. Cute with the lace and the sewing machine:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I love the black and white checked paper with the pink. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...