Saturday, October 30, 2010

#171 Sweet Pea Baby Card

***Click HERE for the I love the 80's Blog Hop still going on now!***

Hello everyone I hope you all are having an awesome Halloween weekend celebration!! Here's a baby card I made for a baby girl for My Pink Stamper's color challenge, she wants us to make a card in 30 minutes using pink, green and purple. I tried to stick to it as much as possible by using purple patterned paper, pink ribbon and the cute Sweet Pea is from New Arrival I stamped the face with PKS and added stickles, I inked, embossed and stamped the sentiment on the ticket which is from Carousel Lite cart. I was so shocked that I made this card in only 20 minutes yep I had it all planned out LOL! I have so  many suprises  to show and tell you guys all about. Hmmm will anyone be on the blogs tommorow? I hope you have a great day and have a very Happy Halloween! Be sure to check out the I Love the 80's Blog Hop going on right here on my blog Post #170!

4 comments:

  1. What a 'sweet' card! I haven't used a sweet pea on any of my cards, but I keep seeing it used and I love it! Maybe the next baby card I make. I'll be on tomorrow. The children in our little town are trick or treating tonight. Can't wait to see what you've got to tell and show us!! Have a safe and happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a project that only takes 20 minutes! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card!!! Love it! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...