Monday, October 18, 2010

#159 Sweet Little Angel


Hello everyone!! Here's a little something new that I experimented with that I LOVE can you guess what it is?? Yep it's Vintage clip Art, I love vintage stuff, lace, glitter and the antique silver and gold look. I cut the word "Sweet" from Country Life, The title "Little Angel" with the halo are from Rock Princess. I did my journaling underneath the vellum and distressed a little bit with my Walnut Stain distress ink. The glitter is from Martha Stewart, the heart is from Rock Princess also. The white/gold ribbon is Joann's Christmas ribbon!! I stamped the sentiment on Kraft paper and also printed the angels on Kraft paper, and cut the top and bottom edges with decorative scissors. I did some stitching on the top left and added buttons and brads. I found the free Vintage Clip Art Images at Vintage Holiday Crafts.

I wanted to give a BIG thank you to Moe Creations for posting a link to a blog that shows all of the current challenges Pile it On Challenges and also to my sister Joanna for telling me and introducing me to the FREE Vintage Clip Art world!! Thank You Both!! Here's the challenges that I am entering for this project:
Our Creative Corner Use at least 3 different embellishments
Tuesday Throwdown 3 different elements, like brads, paper, etc.
Papertake Weekly 3 of a Kind, embellishments

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!! Love it. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!!! You did such a wonderful job. Love all the different elements. Stitching, button, ribbon, those screw brads and the vintage brad. The best part is the photo of your little doll! I just love it all!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you are welcome! LOL...I really do like how this came out! All the glitter is perfect! :) and Aidan was a sweet little angel back then..I don't know about now...lol! just kidding!!! ;p

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...