Sunday, October 10, 2010

#155 Girl Holding Apple Pie Thank You Card

********************This is my 2nd post today Please scroll down for more =)****************



Here's a SWEET card I made for the baking theme at Fantabulous Cricut. When I was deciding on buying the Country Life cart, I saw this cute cut and I knew I had to buy it LOL! The girl holding the Apple Pie is from Country Life, the yellow background shape is from Once Upon A Princess. I did some stamping with a wooden stamp from Michael's $1 bin, and some Peachy Keen Laffy Taffy stamps. I punched a strip from my border punch and added ribbon, for this card I also used lots of scraps =).

3 comments:

  1. What a great image - and that sentiment is perfect with it!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!! Now, I missed that image on that cart. Guess I'd better pull it down and go through the book again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card - and I want the country life cartridge in the very worst way....sure hope I get it from my wonderful husband for christmas!!! I'm your newest follower and am so happy to have found you...

    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...