Saturday, October 16, 2010

#158 Pumpkin costume Card

Happy Saturday everyone I hope everyone's having a good weekend so far, I am I finally got some projects done last night. My schedule has been kinda hectic since my hubby has been in Iraq, I have to do all of my regular duties and also his stuff like mow the lawn ugh! So I've made this card for a few challenges and also because I really love the little Trick or Treaters on the Paper Doll Dress Up cart.  The lil' pumpkin girl, scary cat and the laughing pumpkin are all from Paper Doll Dress up. I stamped their faces with Peachy Keen stamps, stamped the sentiment and spider and added some ribbon and green stickles to the green tops of the pumpkins here's a list of the challenges I've entered:

Cricut Cardz Anything Goes
Throwback Thursday Animal Theme
My Pink Stamper Make something cute
How easy are all these great challenges this week?? I hope I gave you guys some inspiration have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable doll!!! Love it!!! And all the expressions on their faces are sooo funny!!!! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! This is just sooooo cute!! The face on the pumpkin is awesome!! It made me laugh. And the little girl looks like she can't believe that the pumpkin could laugh at her! Now the cat, I can't decide what it's thinking. This is just a fantastic card!! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Wonderful card :) It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! I just checked out the last few posts that I missed, super great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that came out soooo cute! I think this is one of my favs for sure! You can give me this one! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the faces! IT looks like the pumpkin is laughing at how scared the little girl is lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great expressions. Cute. Thanks for joining us at for this challenge.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    CCC Design Team #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness this is sooo cute.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  9. SANDRA SANDRA SANDRA!!! I LOVE IT!!! I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HOW MUCH CHARACTER THOSE PEACHY FACES BRING TO EVERY PROJECT!!! Your card is just the CUTEST EVER!!!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my sweet friend!;)
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card.. Luv it.. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card!! Love it!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! Super cute and funny card! This so made me lol:)! I love all of their expressions and the bright colors. Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...