Wednesday, October 27, 2010

#169 Happy Haunting Vampire Card

Hi everyone I had so much fun making this time consuming card LOL but definately worth it! First off I punched the enitre border with the bat MS punch. Then I stamped blood droplets on the red paper but you can't really see them because I embossed the red paper with my new Tim Holtz embossing folder which I love! I inked the embossed portion with distress ink. I cut the window frame and put the leftover bats in it from the border punch. The window frame and the drippy goo shape where I stamped my sentiment are from October 31st. Mr. Vampire guy is Happy Hauntings I cut his body parts on white paper since he is DEAD then put a little put of Antique Linen (light tan color ink) on him to give him some color but not enough to make him look alive. I stamped his face with Peachy Keen and gave him some blood droplets because he just ate someone....I wanted to put a dead body in the window seal but then I thought some people my be scared of my card LOL! I also distressed the outer edges of my card where the bats are.

20 comments:

  1. This is just awesome and so creative! I love it! You really did lots of work on this but it really is worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i like the blood droplets because he ate someone hahahaha.. super cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love this one! ...did I tell you we are gonna be vampires for Halloween? yep! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! sandra this is fantastic all the detail. I can see where it was time consuming great job love it. Thanks for the info on the stamp:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card its not to scarry. michelle-ladybugcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!!! My little guy and I were talking about Vampires tonight!!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gosh Sandra! This is just awesome! I just love that face! His eyes are sooooo big and that blood on his face! Oh WOW!!! This is just fantastic!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super cute card!! Love the border punch and the embossing!! Nice job girlie8)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, this is the coolest card. I want it. ha
    great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you put a lot of thought and work into you card and it is great! Love the border with the twist on the lower corner.
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so fabulous! I really appreciate you explaining how you made it. I just got the Happy Hauntings and Oct 31...now I have some ideas of what I can do with them! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fun vampire card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The time it took to do the card was worth it!! Great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Love your card!
    Minta

    mintab@gmail.com

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    I'm your newest follower, check out my blog and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  15. really cute. I am a new follower too. thanks for the fun blog hop too.


    chris

    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. that is one totally awesome card!!! i love 80's movies. i'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is SCRAY GOOD! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...