Sunday, October 24, 2010

#163 Sympathy Card


Hello everyone I feel like I need to get on the ball and start posting more of my pics they are really starting to pile up with my projects LOL I will try to be better I promise! I have been making a ton of cards because I am going to be giving away a box of handmade cards by me to friends and family as Christmas gifts, I really want an assortment of cards to be in each box. I will keep you guys posted on what I do as for a card holder. The cards vary in sizes from 5x5, 4x6, and 5x7 cards.
Here is a Sympathy card I really hope no one has to use it so I decided to make it look pretty and use my Serenade cartridge for the bird, I used Broken China distress ink and did some stamping and layered with 3 different sheets of patterend paper. I used my handy i-rock tool for the bird's eye and the center of the flower. I am posting this in a few challenges and here they are:
Mel Jen Design Team Anything goes!
Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes!
Penny's challenges As long as it flies!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us & sharing with us at http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/

    Maggie

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty! So soft and elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft & pretty! I'm sure it will bring comfort to the recipient! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges. Hope to see you next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge at Meljen's Designs this week.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...