Tuesday, October 26, 2010

#167 Softball Just Because Card

Hello and good evening everyone! I made this card for Throwback Thursday which is Sport's Theme. This was a real challenge for me since I don't like sports, I just got this sentiment stamp at the Scrapbook Expo that I went to on Sat. and I was thinking of Emma's Challenge and how perfect this would be to use this sentiment with a baseball/softball player swinging a bat, or even a golfer, tennis player! Yep I was thinking of you Emma while I was shopping LOL!!! The scallop sqaure is from Gypsy Wanderings and the girl is from Everyday Paper Dolls I love making dolls! I then added some Prima flowers,brads and a pop dot to the ball to complete the look. Keep an eye out because I will be posting more projects tonight HINT Halloween cards, baby card, and a layout! Stayed glued to your computer LOL!

6 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment goes very well with your super cute girl!! Sandra, who makes the stamped sentiment? I like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute! I wanna make some paper dolls now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! That sentiment is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that little girl is sooo cute! I would love to know who makes the sentiment stamp as well? I LOVE it.... great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the little girl and the sentiment is great!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...