Sunday, October 10, 2010

#154 Sending You Sunshine and Laughter Card

Hi everyone did you have a good 10-10-10!?! I did because I went to Michael's LOL! I created this card for the Create a Critter Challenge at More Than Favors. The sun was from Create a Critter and the face stamp is from the Laffy Taffy set from Peachy Keen stamps I just love them! Isn't that face perfect for the sentiment I chose?? The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I used mostly scraps for this card my scrap pile is overflowing my drawer, any suggestions on how to organize your scraps? I also added blue ribbon and a red button.

4 comments:

  1. Sandra this is too Cute! I think you just enabled me! I need this stap set from PKS! thanks for Joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at More Than Favors.

    Happy Crafting,
    Paula
    Morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sun and the PK stamp is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, perfect sentiment for that sunny face!! Let me know if you get any good ideas for scrap storage...I need them too!! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just makes me smile!! I love it! Can't help with the scrap problem. I have one myself. I don't have mine in a drawer though. I have a plastic tote full!!! I seem to never make a dent in it. I think it multiplies when I'm not in my craft room!!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...